…er habits. Five of them. Well, I’ve been on hiatus for over three weeks and instead of playing catch up or describing events and feelings of being to America and back again, I’m going to procrastinate some more. On that, as well as the huge reports I have due next Friday for each student. Anyways, where was I? I digress.
Thanks to Hammy who can now consider himself as an aid to this procrastination…
1. I take pictures of trees. I love trees. Everyone who knows me also knows this. Someday I will create a project with all of the pictures I’ve compiled of trees all over the world. Someday. I also paint trees. I paint pictures for people and inevitably they have trees in them. I don’t even start with trees, but there they are in the pictures. Ask Darryl. Ask Monica.
2. I start lots of little projects at the same time. I do one until I get distracted by the other and start that and then I go back to the previous because I come across something that reminds me what I was doing it in the first place. Confusing. But somehow it works. I think. I also find my thoughts doing the same thing at times. Depends. Time. Place. And company.
3. When I walk by people on the street while listening to my headphones, I either imagine that they can hear what I’m listening to, or I pretend I am invisible, watching a movie that is not my life, but theirs. I smile to myself, content with my secret viewing machine. It’s all about imagination. I wish I used it more often like I did when I was a child.
4. I fidget with my rings all the time. Sometimes the most important one falls off and ali always gets nervous, especially when we are near water. He’s afraid that it will fall off into the great unknown, never to be retrieved. I don’t think he’s afraid at my loss of it, but rather my reaction to that loss.
5. I’m not sure if this is a habit, but I suppose it is. I have the strangest dreams. Really. Truly unbelievable. Every night.
So here are the rules:
The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
Tag, you’re it:
TCWH [just because], dutch goddess [because she writes really great lists], tension is to be loved [why not?], shay [because she likes doing these things], and I just want to mention tequila mockingbird here because she has a list of things about her that resemble habits and one of my favorite ones is “i’m not afraid to say tell people that i love them” because I used to be, but after my brother died, that changed, albeit slowly in some cases. just ask my beloved. so last but not ever least, the one who is least likely to respond,mr. post no bills. Again. I digress. Habit, I suppose.