Top 10 things about being in Belfast today:
10. The grass is green
9. Getting an accessible taxi is so easy. 8. Having an accessible hotel room.
7. Meeting the wonderful folks at Firefly/Leckey.
6. Meeting the wonderful families at the Upsee Launch.
5. Meeting the inventor of the Upsee.
4. Sharing ideas about how to make the lives of kids with physical disabilities more inclusive/accessible.
3. Having an Upsee for Sebastian to take to the Giants Causeway tomorrow on a great big adventure.
2. Actually being in Belfast. At the Upsee launch.
1. My family being here with me to celebrate such an innovative invention that will change families lives of children with disabilities world wide. Including ours.
I hope you wore green today!